Here at Strathmore Hotels we want your stay to be as easy and as stress-free as possible, that’s why we have collated the below list of frequently asked questions. If you can’t find what you are looking for then don’t worry simply email us through the contact form or call on 015395 32331.
- What time is check-in and check-out? Check in is from 3pm and Check out is by 11am.
- Can we have a late check-out? Yes we offer a late check out until 1pm for only £15 extra.
- Can we check-in early? Yes we offer an early check-in at 2pm for only £15 extra.
- Do you have ground floor bedrooms? Yes.
- Does your hotel have a lift? Yes the hotel has two lifts.
- Do you have wheelchair access? Yes we do.
- Do you have bedrooms with walk-in showers? Yes however we only have a limited amount of rooms with these facilities.
- Is there WiFi available in the bedrooms? If you book a superior/suite room or have booked direct premium wifi is included. If you have booked a Classic Room via an agent then WiFi will be charged at £5 per day.
- Do you offer 24-hour room service? Yes we offer room service with a set menu available in the room.
- What time is breakfast served at? Monday to Saturday it is 7.30am until 9.30am and on Sunday it is 8am until 10am.
- Does your rooms have ironing facilities? Yes we do, they are available on request.
- Do you have laundry services? Yes, Laundry services are available, prices and details are in our bedroom guest information.
- Are dogs welcome, if so what is your dog policy? Is there a dog limit? Yes dogs are permitted (2 per room) however they are not permitted in restaurant and must be on a lead in the car park.
- Are children allowed in the restaurant? Yes.
- What are the opening times of the bar? The hotel bar is open Sunday to Thursday 10am until 11pm and Friday to Saturday 10am until 12am.
- What are the opening times of the restaurant? The hotel restaurant is open from 6.30pm till 8.30pm.
- Are there hairdryers in the bedrooms? Yes.
- Is there a local taxi service? Yes, please ask reception.
- We are celebrating a special occasion, what can you do for us? If you are celebrating a special occasion take a look at our accommodation extras on the following link https://strathmorehotels-cumbriagrand.com/accommodation/
- Is there live entertainment? Yes, we provide live entertainment throughout our peak seasons. This changes on a week to week basis. If you’d like to find out more please give us a call or an email.
- Do you offer car parking and is it free? Yes we have free parking.
- Does parking have to be booked? No booking is required but please do let us know if you plan to arrive early and leave your car.
- Do you have disabled parking? Yes, we have seven marked bays.
- Is there a rechargeable point for electric cars? Unfortunately not, however this may be something we look into in the future.