Here at Strathmore Hotels we want your stay to be as easy and as stress-free as possible, that’s why we have collated the below list of frequently asked questions. If you can’t find what you are looking for then don’t worry simply email us through the contact form or call on 015395 32331.
- What time is check-in and check-out? Check in is from 3pm and Check out is by 11am.
- Can we have a late check-out? Yes we offer a late check out until 1pm for only £30 extra.
- Can we check-in early? Yes we offer an early check-in at 2pm for only £30 extra.
- Do you have ground floor bedrooms? Yes.
- Does your hotel have a lift? Yes the hotel has two lifts.
- Do you have wheelchair access? Yes we do.
- Do you have bedrooms with walk-in showers? Yes however we only have a limited amount of rooms with these facilities.
- How do I cancel my booking? If you have booked direct with us, please call 015395 32331 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If youhave booked via a travel agent or other online booking site please contact them to cancel.
- What is your child policy? We have ideal family rooms available for 3 and 4 people and also some double and twin rooms that can take a cot for young children or perhaps a small extra bed with prior notification. Children sharing a room with two adults: 0-4 years of age = 50% of adult price 5-13 years of age = half price. If you wish to travel with a child and take advantage of these rates then please call us on 015395 32331 to check availability and to book or email email@example.com.
- Is there WiFi available in the bedrooms? If you book a superior/suite room or have booked direct premium wifi is included. If you have booked a Classic Room via an agent then WiFi will be charged at £5 per day.
- Do you offer 24-hour room service? Yes we offer room service with a set menu available in the room.
- What time is breakfast served at? Monday to Saturday it is 7.30am until 9.30am and on Sunday it is 8am until 10am.
- Does your rooms have ironing facilities? Yes we do, they are available on request.
- Do you have laundry services? Yes, Laundry services are available, prices and details are in our bedroom guest information.
- Are dogs welcome, if so what is your dog policy? Is there a dog limit? Well behaved dogs are welcome in our hotel and grounds with the exception of the areas detailed below. The Cumbria Grand charges £10.00 per dog per night, maximum of two dogs per room, and must be notified at the time of booking. In the interests of hygiene and the comfort of other guests, we would appreciate it if you could kindly adhere to the following rules:
• Dogs may NOT be left unattended in hotel bedrooms for long periods of time.
• Please keep dogs on a leash at all times whilst in the hotel, car park & grounds.
• Due to food hygiene regulations, we do not allow pets in any areas of the hotel where food is served (guide dogs are permitted) this is the Jacobean Bar and Hazelwood Restaurant.
• The Garden Room is used as an area where dogs are permitted whilst owners dine, however this space is limited.
• Please do not allow your dog to foul the hotel car park or the woodland areas and any dog mess must be retrieved and placed in the appropriate dog waste litter bins located in the grounds.
• The dog owner will be liable and subsequent charges will be levied to the room account on departure should any damage be sustained to the hotel property or should there be the requirement for industrial cleaning to the hotel bedrooms.
• Should a dog be continually barking, aggressive towards other dogs or guests the management have the right to ask you to leave at any time.
- Are children allowed in the restaurant? Yes.
- What are the opening times of the bar? The hotel bar is open Sunday to Thursday 10am until 11pm and Friday to Saturday 10am until 12am. Bar meals are served from 12noon till 9pm.
- What are the opening times of the restaurant? The hotel restaurant is open from 6.30pm till 8.30pm. Find out more at Grange Over Sands Restaurant
- Are there hairdryers in the bedrooms? Yes.
- Is there a local taxi service? Yes, please ask reception.
- We are celebrating a special occasion, what can you do for us? If you are celebrating a special occasion take a look at our accommodation extras on the following link https://strathmorehotels-cumbriagrand.com/accommodation/
- Is there live entertainment? Yes, we provide live entertainment throughout our peak seasons. This changes on a week to week basis. If you’d like to find out more please give us a call or an email.
- Do you offer car parking and is it free? Yes we have free parking.
- Does parking have to be booked? No booking is required but please do let us know if you plan to arrive early and leave your car.
- Do you have disabled parking? Yes, we have seven marked bays.
- Is there a rechargeable point for electric cars? Unfortunately not, however this may be something we look into in the future.